Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock firework stand?

Started by ryves [1707134] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
ryves [1707134]

This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you stock a firework stand? Whenever I try, it just says I can't, given that the fireworks are "made on site." Am I supposed to do anything?

Thanks in advance,
RayTenebrae

KPCSlor [1557404]

Some companies don't require stock. Been a long time since I owned a firework stand, but I don't remember having to buy stock.