Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DTG's trading thread

Started by DropTheGun [2343539] on in Trading Post.

14 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
63
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

DropTheGun [2343539]
I buy absolutely anything from stocks and items to companies and services.(excluding factions)

I offer good deals and always safe, fast, easy trades.

I always give a full refund if you have proof of me scamming or buy-mugging you.

Please rate the thread and give feedback in the comments.



I do not currently have a price list, but will soon. Until then, I will just offer a price for your items.
Golden_Reaper [2341257]
DropTheGun IS SCARY DON"T MESS WITH HIM HE"S GOOD TRADER VERY PROMISING

Plz trade with him cuz he very good chap why u may ask 1: he is good man 2: he is very helpful 3:u can trust him i'm saying this from experience
Jess06 [2347593]
If you're looking for a quick, fair and friendly trade look no further. I definitely recommed trading with DropTheGun.
I traded with him twice and both were done in about a minute!
Beelzebub [2337877]
Very reliable trader. Very fast responses and absolute TOP prices, highly highly recommended!

He really does stand out better because he really does buy anything