When attempting to buy shares in SYS, I’m prompted to buy shares of a greater value than the cash I’m currently holding. If I click ‘yes’, the page fails to load, and after a while reverts back to an earlier page. Took screenshots, but on my phone
Stock Exchange bug
Started by trippitarka [270824] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Thanks! I've found and fixed this issue.
It appears like when attempting to purchase 0 shares or a shares value greater than you can afford will load a blank screen.
I guess again related to the rounding change, which should have already been resolved...
Passing to Joe.
I guess again related to the rounding change, which should have already been resolved...
Passing to Joe.
Thanks! I've found and fixed this issue.
Hi guys, problem persists, cheers