When you call out the multis and their money farming television companies.
Looks like we kicked the hivemind on this one.
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Damn, good luck on the 74 vs 1!
you sure it wasent cus EQ3 cleared them from their spot? now their taking it out on you xD
Oh it was part of it, but it we beat them I think the 3 other times they attacked. Then the post was made by our allies that pointed out their interesting companies and now they are throwing all their money into it.
That got a good laugh out of me haha, they did attack us first though.
I have played this game for quite awhile now and whenever I see someone affiliated to the equalizer brand I pause for question.
Serious question, will sound like a dig but I don’t mean it to be. Were the equalizer factions ever anything? Even in my younger days in tier 2 and 3 factions I never encountered them. Where do they fit in?
They were great filler factions in the old warring system.
It is exactly that!.
yeah, however SMTH did initiate the attack on EQ3 1st & took territory from them.
EQ3 sector 7nd them
Fair comment, I dont take it personally...
EQ2 are not top tier, I would say mid at best but I allow our members to enjoy the game and play their own way. We're an old Faction but I still believe doing very well!
We don't have to work as hard to enjoy ourselves.
lol yeah
The good ol' days!!
I miss the old warring system although the limited war base was a pain