Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Campaigning Ads needed

Started by iGilgamesh [2139958] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
iGilgamesh [2139958]
Looking for a creative artist to bring my vision to light. I'm looking for an image that will help the lesser more dense citizen connect with me and my ideals yet be able to command the respect and loyalty of my competition. Think Putin and Trump have a baby with a badger and a bear.

Please submit your offers and if I like it I will pay your asking price.

#Makechaininggreatagain #Downwiththewitch #Thxjabber #Raidsnotdirtybombs #Buildingthefuture
iGilgamesh [2139958]
Ok I think I know what I want. A badger with Trump hair swinging a trout with the words"Trouts for Traitors!" Somewhere in there. Go wild!
iGilgamesh [2139958]
Well kinda I would rather have the ratel honey badger that has the black body and white top maybe bearing it's teeth and a yellow wig. But you nailed the trout!