No it's not. I am still waiting for an apology.
Posts archived: 118 / 118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I think I'll take the Paul Harvey "The Rest Of The Story" route.
Years back, all the money in the JFB vault was stolen by HandsomePants. I think it was $3B or $4B total. He had a story about how he gave his password to someone on IRC he thought was the faction leader. (Hint : Your faction leader does not need your password.)
I lost almost all my money (which wasn't a lot, but it was all I had) and got treated much worse than the guy who actually took the money. I lost banking rights and couldn't use the faction vault anymore, because someone else was a thief. MeanMike defended HandsomePants, cussed at me, and chased me off.
I believe MeanMike and HandsomePants planned out their heist together and split the profits. That's the only reason someone would work that hard to chase off the victims and defend the thief.
I sat without a faction for awhile until Hank recruited me for Relentless. So there is a happy ending for me, I just had to slog through a bunch of crap for awhile to get there.
MeanMike can go f**k himself. He has sure f**ked over a bunch of other people.
Years back, all the money in the JFB vault was stolen by HandsomePants. I think it was $3B or $4B total. He had a story about how he gave his password to someone on IRC he thought was the faction leader. (Hint : Your faction leader does not need your password.)
I lost almost all my money (which wasn't a lot, but it was all I had) and got treated much worse than the guy who actually took the money. I lost banking rights and couldn't use the faction vault anymore, because someone else was a thief. MeanMike defended HandsomePants, cussed at me, and chased me off.
I believe MeanMike and HandsomePants planned out their heist together and split the profits. That's the only reason someone would work that hard to chase off the victims and defend the thief.
I sat without a faction for awhile until Hank recruited me for Relentless. So there is a happy ending for me, I just had to slog through a bunch of crap for awhile to get there.
MeanMike can go f**k himself. He has sure f**ked over a bunch of other people.
Mentions: HandsomePants [1897243]
I was here for this
stop taking so many breaks from your gardening job
you mexican gardener
get back to work and work hard
you mexican gardener
get back to work and work hard
i been removed from the person enemy list, he hold no grudges.
Lmfaoo
Don’t go snitching. I have a family to support. I need this job.
Don’t go snitching. I have a family to support. I need this job.
Look at this analytics guy out here spreading hate and toxicity in a beautiful thread.
Go make another guide you nerd instead of wasting time writing essays about someone you hate.
Go make another guide you nerd instead of wasting time writing essays about someone you hate.
MeanMikes soppy thread just took a sour turn, looking forward to seeing how M&M benches his way outa this one
Peace
Peace
I guess I need to apologise to everyone who plays and has crossed paths with my, batshit crazy, ex girlfriend. I introduced her to torn and she has become something of a forum spamming crazy spewing monster.
I know she has upset many people, causing issues for me with friends I have lost touch with and friends I have gone to make since.
Not naming and shaming, but those who know, know.
Sorry.
I know she has upset many people, causing issues for me with friends I have lost touch with and friends I have gone to make since.
Not naming and shaming, but those who know, know.
Sorry.
Anyone I have done wrong, I apologized to. I owe no one a thing. No regerts.
Thats it pass on the blame haha jokes
I'm sure the Insurgency PR team will be on this thread soon enough and it will be graved.
Not so sure. SteamedPunk hasn't logged in for quite some time.
This is similar to what Weeman and mug did back in VnD.. I'm surprised how few people know that Weeman scammed money from friends before he went on to become committee member.
If this really is the true story, I can't imagine you ever forgiving him and kinda deserved too.
If this really is the true story, I can't imagine you ever forgiving him and kinda deserved too.
I apologize to Amran for being a dickhead to him in global.
Yeah, I know that he's never gonna stop being a pest, but that doesn't mean I get to be mean to him. :)
Yeah, I know that he's never gonna stop being a pest, but that doesn't mean I get to be mean to him. :)
I dont regret anything that happend along the way. I truely mean that.
I tend to be a bit direct at times and certainly some folks think I'm an asshole for just that sometimes, but I never regret anything I say in the end and if I'm truly mistaken on anything, I always apoligise for it as well to anyone involved.
Shit happens, just don't linger too long in it lol
Shit happens, just don't linger too long in it lol
Good luck to you both in your attempts to reconnect and rebuild. You raised a real tear to my eye with this and very brave to post it in the forums.
Good luck with the torn stuff too!
Good luck with the torn stuff too!
I 'stole' 1 of mugs TVs and went awol for 3 months, I came back promising that I was back for good and then went awol again. (With another 1 of his TVs)
much regret
very sorry <3
much regret
very sorry <3
Mentions: mug [553318]
Celina and I were really close before Torn and when we first started playing.
I regret letting our friendship fall apart and not trying harder to salvage it after it did.
I regret letting our friendship fall apart and not trying harder to salvage it after it did.