Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The affronted merit

Started by CC-Godfather [908915] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

CC-Godfather [908915] ×1 Mr_Porkchops [2117462] ×1

CC-Godfather [908915]
the merit is ''Infuriate all the interviewers in starter jobs''

I have infuriated all 6 interviewers but I still have not received my merit.

If i have done it wrong can someone please explain. TIA
Stewie [1494547]
21-07-2019 10:28:37Oo_Andy_oO failed the Education job interview
21-07-2019 10:28:13Oo_Andy_oO failed the Law job interview
21-07-2019 10:27:51Oo_Andy_oO failed the Medical job interview
21-07-2019 10:27:22Oo_Andy_oO failed the Casino job interview
21-07-2019 10:26:11Oo_Andy_oO failed the Grocer job interview
21-07-2019 10:25:27Oo_Andy_oO failed the Army job interview
I can see you failed the interviews, but you have never infuriated the interviewers.

I'm sorry.

Mentions: CC-Godfather [908915]

Mr_Porkchops [2117462]
I have successfully infuriated all of the job interviewers, and i know it was successful because they all made me leave and when i tried to talk to them shortly after they made me go away. i followed the instructions on the tornwiki page about it, but i have not received a merit. it has been 1 month since i infuriated all of them, and i have seen others have this same problem. i contacted an admin and he said to report it here, so hopefully this is seen and the bug is fixed. Thanks,
Mr_Porkchops [2117462]

Mentions: Mr_Porkchops [2117462]