A
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Sick of these threads.
True. It's always gonna be a part of torn. Deal with it and try not to get caught by the scams
me. ill huff and ill puff
Oh look it’s the 100th thread on the topic.
All you gotta do is add the ‘scammer’ to your enemy list and never interact with them again.
Before making trades look at someone’s age, and enemy / friend ratio. If it seems suspect then pass and find someone else.
Also look at the faction they belong in. Some factions allow scamming (39th for example) and some don’t.
Simple.
All you gotta do is add the ‘scammer’ to your enemy list and never interact with them again.
Before making trades look at someone’s age, and enemy / friend ratio. If it seems suspect then pass and find someone else.
Also look at the faction they belong in. Some factions allow scamming (39th for example) and some don’t.
Simple.
f**k these jackasses playing like criminals in a crime game.
When you try calling other people out but you get called out instead.
Lesson: Don't be a snitch
Lesson: Don't be a snitch
Right. If someone wants to start one of these threads, at least have a hilarious story, or at bare minimum, something juicy.
I grabbed my popcorn and got all ready for a great show, and here I am watching Howard the Duck.
I grabbed my popcorn and got all ready for a great show, and here I am watching Howard the Duck.
I would but I don't have the evidence anymore...it may seem stupid to you all but I'm still new and helping people is what I like to do...I was scammed for 10 mil and now the scammer is placing bounties on me...I'm not trying to bitch more help
Consider it a cheap leason in life, trust no one, and move on. As a rule Torn will not care, as you have seen...
Yes they can read a post one above...they wanted to know why...being bountied by a scammer is kinda lame but you all have you're own feelings on the subject, if scamming was suppose to be apart of it people wouldn't be saying back in the day scammers were being fedded, if it has to tell you every trade that scammers are a thing then they weren't intended to be here
It's a game about being a thug...scammers arnt thugs
Scammers used to be banned then Ched put in place ways of not being scammed, such as the trade system and the hidden common sense button...
If you can't find it, send me $1 million and I'll show you where it is...
Don't send me money, just so you know...
If you can't find it, send me $1 million and I'll show you where it is...
Don't send me money, just so you know...
This deserves a response from the beloved OP. Very nice.
That's not me I don't have enough to buy that much lol
Think I'd be in a pi
Think I'd be in a pi
I don't believe that, too much time on your hand so you want to slander someone...I try to make friends on here no enemies, I'd I've never buy mug anyone
You're level 84, 1000 plus days old....yeah me with my barley 200 days you think I could even beat you lol... then getting shit for trying to make a good thread.....if I knew better I wouldn't have made it but every kept saying I should...this is what happens when your heart is in the right place but the situation is shit
Atleast learn to organize your thread better, if you want this to be a staple longterm post.
I'd + 1 if you put some effort into it man.
I'd + 1 if you put some effort into it man.