Okay so i just started a firework stand. I was wanting some info on how much to pay employees. Is there an average per work stats??? Help lol
Pay Scale
Started by Snoop561 [2301786] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
A lot depends on the company type. For a fireworks stand (and in my case a law firm), we can't pay the kind of wages that a tv station, oil rig or such can because we just don't make the same profits.
In my case I looked at what the ten star companies were making, figured in advertising costs and a bit of profit for myself then decided on a wage I could offer from the remainder.
In my case I looked at what the ten star companies were making, figured in advertising costs and a bit of profit for myself then decided on a wage I could offer from the remainder.
Did they fix the 7* perk for Firework stands?
im not sure, im a 0*