I received a mission from Duke to beat down 3 targets, the problem is, my last target is in federal jail awaiting account deletion. How can I get around this, and will I be able to complete this mission again if I fail it?
Duke Mission Bug
Started by IITurbomikeII [2247336] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Check now please.
Check now please.