Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke mission

Started by Spidey231 [2283738] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Spidey231 [2283738]
You don't get to where I am in life without being prepared. Everyone I work with, everyone I hate, and everyone I hire, they all got one thing in common. I've got dirt on them all. Even you bub. Yeah I bet you're wondering what it is now right? Well there's a little file with Spidey231 written on it somewhere in this office with some pretty incriminating photographs inside. No don't go looking! It's just if you step out of line... I've got some beverage on you haven't I.

Unfortunately I gotta use some beverage, what? Leverage, okay, I gotta use leverage on a dear friend of mine. Hell_Doom was supposed to keep his business outside of my territory. He didn't do that, so I warned him over and over again and he ignored me. So now I got no choice.

Send Hell_Doom a message and include the word quisling in there. It's a little inside joke that I know he'll get, but he ain't gonna be laughing. Oh and make it a believable message in case the cops are reading it. Do it right and he'll know what I mean.
  • Send a message of Duke's displeasure to Hell_Doom
I’ve done everything I could think of, which included typing in just the word quisling and copy and pasting the mission into his messages but it doesn’t woork.
WalkingTarget [2077507]
Copy the whole mission text, and send that to them, always works for me:

"You don't get to where I am in life without being prepared. Everyone I work with, everyone I hate, and everyone I hire, they all got one thing in common. I've got dirt on them all. Even you bub. Yeah I bet you're wondering what it is now right? Well there's a little file with Spidey231 written on it somewhere in this office with some pretty incriminating photographs inside. No don't go looking! It's just if you step out of line... I've got some beverage on you haven't I.

Unfortunately I gotta use some beverage, what? Leverage, okay, I gotta use leverage on a dear friend of mine. Hell_Doom was supposed to keep his business outside of my territory. He didn't do that, so I warned him over and over again and he ignored me. So now I got no choice.

Send Hell_Doom a message and include the word quisling in there. It's a little inside joke that I know he'll get, but he ain't gonna be laughing. Oh and make it a believable message in case the cops are reading it. Do it right and he'll know what I mean."
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
You sent it on mail, right?

If you're doing everything right and it still doesn't work, take screenshots of the sent message and bug report it. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work if you sent the mail.
Brenn [1979397]
Every once in a while, Duke gives you a mission that basically is a challenge to see if you can follow instructions.

1. Click on your Message icon.
2. Click Compose.
3. Type in Hell_Doom and select him from the list that comes up.
4. Type something in the subject line, like "You're a quisling." or "Duke Mission Message" or whatever you want.
5. In the main message, type something like "Duke sez yer a quisling." or "Do you know what quisling means?" or whatever, but more than just the word "quisling."
6. Click Send.
ChefMutzy [2196015]
ive always just went to that profile.... and hit send message(the mail), not the chat bubble.... and than copy and pasted the entire thing, than sent it....