Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

spin the wheel

Started by medive [2344139] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 940 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

medive [2344139]
the wheel of awesome is not just rigged but being 5 times i just hit 0.5m...
i keep saying myself i will stop playing but the prize is big(like pi and dp)
i just wanna know if whether someone have ever won those prizes or its true duke is stealing our money :(
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
I've won DP's three times from the big wheel, I tell myself that if i don't spin the PI by day 500 that I'll stop.

I know that I wont, tho.
Yourmotherr [2307459]
I go two times round from the starting reward then stop at it on the third round. Got 100 points twice out of like 10 spins lol
Jamin [1265909]
The Wheel is weighted to pay out in the favour of the players by like 0.05% or something like that so its always worth spinning. However like anything else there is always a chance you'll be taking losses.
Hornz [2220919]
I guess you could do this for the pure thrill, but it doesn't matter. The prize you'll get is already picked as soon as you click "Spin". It does not matter when you click stop.
Hamr [2027992]
The entire casino is rigged, especially hi-low.

The wheels are rigged to generate profit over the long-term, but since that profit includes a payout of an entire PI, you're going to be spending 2+ years on average losing on those things.
SurferH2O [42164]
There is not skill here. I tried different timing methods, but the wheel either spins or stops at different speeds and is nor predictable.

I no longer use it.