I currently love the title we have now, but I feel like we should add more titles. for example someone who likes to trade drugs for money (basically selling them) should get the title or rank drug dealer or king pin. And so forth with a lot of other tiny actions players make in the gamee. I personally feel like the game would become a lot more fun because players will be looking to gain those titles thus bringing more traffic to the game in my opinion
more titles
Started by Yg_thagreat [2349191] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I hardly think we need MORE titles, a load were just added, 46 in total now. And how does this fall under Q&A?
You've been playing for a mere 7 days. Hold your horses and enjoy what you have (and haven't) on the game first before suggesting new things.
EDIT: And it's not even posted in the right forum.
EDIT: And it's not even posted in the right forum.
Moved to Suggestions forum.