crimes
Started by ISHAAN [2112856] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I am having the same issue. Win10 chrome
Crime works, through android mobile app
I use android chrome browser and can't do crimes either :(
Same issue here, POSSIBLY the issue lies with chrome, can do them on Microsft edge and a friend can do them on fire fox, chrome is not working though
Tried both pc (win 10) and Android version of chrome
Tried both pc (win 10) and Android version of chrome
Windows works but i use my chrome and it isnt :( im on a Dell desktop (working again ty :)
Works for me on windows 10 + chrome browser
Crimes in Firefox or Yandex are not working.
Could use nerve in jail busting though.
Could use nerve in jail busting though.
Confirmed working on the Torn app on Android 9.1.
It worked on my mobile.
On mobile Android app and I'm criming away just finry
ditto.... not working for me either ... windows 10 desktop, google chrome
MEE TOO
still not working
I'm reading the book that gives double nerve regeneration. and my nerve bar is almost full. sad
EDIT: time to sleep for me with nerve bar full. yay
I'm reading the book that gives double nerve regeneration. and my nerve bar is almost full. sad
EDIT: time to sleep for me with nerve bar full. yay
Its working for me now
My crimes are not working either.
not working here php3, win10, laptop, firefox 68.0.1
edited to add: now working
edited to add: now working
Crimes work on both browsers now.
Thank You.. =)
Thank You.. =)
If you're still experiencing the issue, please refresh the page.
Thanks for the fix, Ched.