The time has come, I have been trying to spread love and positivity for too long.
People are taking my kindness for weakness, it is not on, I have had enough of people thinking I am a walkover, I am a push over.
YOUVE SEEN MY DESCENT, NOW WATCH MY RISING -100T
GREAT LEADERS DONT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, THEY SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE -100T
I am on the rise you can be with me against me but listen people off the city called torn, change is coming!!
WHOS WITH ME?
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
[image: www.africanvault.com]
People are taking my kindness for weakness, it is not on, I have had enough of people thinking I am a walkover, I am a push over.
YOUVE SEEN MY DESCENT, NOW WATCH MY RISING -100T
GREAT LEADERS DONT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, THEY SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE -100T
I am on the rise you can be with me against me but listen people off the city called torn, change is coming!!
WHOS WITH ME?
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
[image: www.africanvault.com]