Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

REVOLUTION

Started by Superior- [2131856] on in General Discussion.

92 replies · 990 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 93 / 93 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mlkey [1915577]
First off i'm not a scammer ,. Secondly scamming goes against PT faction's rules so if i was a scammer they would have kicked me from the faction .
100T: Y so many bounties scammer?
Mlkey: your the scammer
Mlkey: isnt that why you have the negative networth
100T: No
100T: Your the scammer I remember you
Mlkey: oj that's right your a cheater
Mlkey: i have never scammed anyone
Mlkey: scamming goes against pt rules
100T: I know your a scammer
100T: I seen the forum
Mlkey: why do you say that
100T: Because it’s well known
Mlkey: really show me that forum thread
100T: I am going to make another thread scamming bitch so people remember
100T: and post in trade chat
Mlkey: like i give a shit what a cheater like you syays
Mlkey: go ahead and post it in trade chat
100T: Pay me 50m and I won’t spread it, I am a good man
Mlkey: pay you for what
100T: Keep it a secret bro
Mlkey: and if you were a man of your word you wouldnt be a cheater and been in fed jail
Mlkey: keep what a secret
100T: I have never been in Fed? Ask bogie
100T: 50m and I won’t tell people your a scammer
Mlkey: your going to pay me 50 mil to tell people you were in fed jail
100T: Message Bogie
100T: I have never been in Fed but I can make proof your a scammer
Mlkey: So why do you have a negative networth
100T: Loan shark
100T: 25m and I don’t spread the truth
Mlkey: So how do you get xanax and stuff and pay for rehab with a negative networth
100T: I do not train

Mentions: Mlkey [1915577] · Superior- [2131856]

Mlkey [1915577]
I'm not a scammer , but you keep calling me , so as you said in our conversation above let's see THE PROOF THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE that i am a scammer
And what was your name before you changed it to 100T
Starpaws [2086059]
Galatians 4:16

Favorite quote in the bible. Please take note, that I am citing from where it came from. I'll leave it to you to look up what it means.
Mlkey [1915577]
Maybe if you explained about your revolution people would understand . While you are it you said you don't protect scammer's. So could you explain to the rest of us why your in a faction that has one of the most well known scammer in the game as a member ?