The accusations were anonymous, supposedly.
Posts archived: 494 / 494 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Precisely this!
No extra detail needed.
It's an accusation not a fact, unless it's to the point that police are involved then I don't see why it makes a difference.
People say things that aren't always true, for example I could say Harley is the best faction leader ever who never does anything wrong, and tbh you could never put any blame on him when things DO go wrong, and well... you know how that is.
I'll reserve judgement, also it isn't any of our business - I just hope that this is a big troll :).
It's an accusation not a fact, unless it's to the point that police are involved then I don't see why it makes a difference.
People say things that aren't always true, for example I could say Harley is the best faction leader ever who never does anything wrong, and tbh you could never put any blame on him when things DO go wrong, and well... you know how that is.
I'll reserve judgement, also it isn't any of our business - I just hope that this is a big troll :).
If they were anonymous, supposedly of course, then how would it even hold any weight
You should have no fear of being attacked if said accusation was true (which I don't believe it is btw), and supporting evidence to back up your claim
You should have no fear of being attacked if said accusation was true (which I don't believe it is btw), and supporting evidence to back up your claim
^^^ just a reminder that my post was based off of this ^^^
Exactly >~<
Kayla is a great person and has helped me and countless others in the Torn journey.
This whole thing stinks and is a bunch of horse shit.
I hope the truth comes out and everyone involved clarifies the situation.
As it stands currently nothing about this makes any sense.
This whole thing stinks and is a bunch of horse shit.
I hope the truth comes out and everyone involved clarifies the situation.
As it stands currently nothing about this makes any sense.
Okay, we get it, you've covered your back already.
Three pages in and no mention of Capel’s review? - edit: someone did
Does he deserve to be unfedded and given an apology?
Does he deserve to be unfedded and given an apology?
I referred to it on page 1 but maybe too ambiguously.
It was referred to but not by his name.
Yeleek on page one of this thread.
This kind of shit needs actual PR. There's a lot of bad news happening lately but nothing ever gets clarified and we're left to baseless conjecture. An official statement would do wonders before it gets into the hands of the public like this.
Bahaha yeah PR. Good one.
Feels like real life sometimes
Lol I can wish, right? I guess rumors will have to do.
Pretty much, We'll all get forum bans for having this discussion, the thread will be graved and everything will go back to good ol' status quo.
That’s f**ked up man, Kayla was a great staff member, easily one of the best. Hopefully it’s all sorted and she can go back to what she loves doing!
To be clear they maybe completely unrelated. The point is that Google review should never have been allowed as it wasn't a review of the app but just written to be spiteful to the brand I. E. Very immature. This forum topic should have been handled differently I. E. A news notification as to why leadership is changing without releasing too much personal info (whatever the reasons are).
This was not something I felt had to be aired publicly but it has forced a response.
Kayla was a fantastic staff member and this was not an easy decision to make.
Staff are held to a much higher standard and due to questionable and illegal UK content being "liked" off site on accounts operated by Kayla I made the decision to remove them from staff. I am unable to defend this kind of content, this is not something I would be able to take action on against a player due to it not being hosted off-site and would need to be dealt with by said site operators but this is not what I expected of my staff members.
Kayla was a fantastic staff member and this was not an easy decision to make.
Staff are held to a much higher standard and due to questionable and illegal UK content being "liked" off site on accounts operated by Kayla I made the decision to remove them from staff. I am unable to defend this kind of content, this is not something I would be able to take action on against a player due to it not being hosted off-site and would need to be dealt with by said site operators but this is not what I expected of my staff members.