Lmfao damn Chesters
Posts archived: 494 / 494 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How does that remotely compare to liking pedophilic content?
Yes, liking randomly a drawing on some website a while back DEFINITELY makes you a pedo.
Are you people brain damaged?
Are you people brain damaged?
Playing into the hand of the anonymous provider?
If someone told you that your next door neighbour was into underage sexual material... you wouldn't say anything right? because that would be playing into the hand of whoever told you...
f**king idiot
If someone told you that your next door neighbour was into underage sexual material... you wouldn't say anything right? because that would be playing into the hand of whoever told you...
f**king idiot
In what way did I say you were in the wrong for forwarding it?
What I said is you're a bitch for going to a public forum to then blast the information you had gathered. It'd be like me going to the paper saying "I, Chit, was the one who provided the info and HERE is the info"
What I said is you're a bitch for going to a public forum to then blast the information you had gathered. It'd be like me going to the paper saying "I, Chit, was the one who provided the info and HERE is the info"
Christ, you really are as dumb as you seem.
Neither you or I have seen the content, what we do know is that it's illegal and pedophilic - I'm not quite sure what part about that you're struggling to understand, or whether you just want to get some sweet karma because you smoked a joint once when you were seventeen, either way - expecting the admins to know that information and retain her is just ludicrous.
Neither you or I have seen the content, what we do know is that it's illegal and pedophilic - I'm not quite sure what part about that you're struggling to understand, or whether you just want to get some sweet karma because you smoked a joint once when you were seventeen, either way - expecting the admins to know that information and retain her is just ludicrous.
Agreed, It was fine reporting it, but blasting it on the forums that you are the cause behind this for a few karma points is low.
I could have made a thread straight away... as soon as it happened. Kayla is the one who mentioned it to 100T. Her position of authority had already been removed and I chose not to make a thread on it.
What is bogie's policy on staff owning guns? O_o
As long as it doesn't tarnish the pristine, gold-plated brand name of Torn,
But you sure didn't waste any time getting your karma off a post in the thread.
Just crawl back to whatever shithole you and your bunch of braindead friends came from, thanks :)
You mean after Kayla saying it was false allegations became public? sure
Exactly :)
They got the "liking drawings" memo, sadly missed this one.
furries are illegal in the uk kek
Hey moron, you played a game that had the flag of national socialist Germany available as an honor bar for years. (This game)
I wonder if we can dig up some things from others pasts that are questionable.
Might want to recuse yourself from staff.
I wonder if we can dig up some things from others pasts that are questionable.
Might want to recuse yourself from staff.
I don’t know Kayla personally but reading this forum it does sound like she is a truly loved member off staff. But I do find myself wondering why so many people are supporting what could be quite disturbing, I personally don’t know what the image is that was liked, but for this type of content to be illegal in certain countries must mean it can carry some disturbing images and if it has been liked by members of staff I can fully understand why they would be removed.
Again i don’t know Kayla personally and if this has just been all blown out of proportion I wish it gets resolved quickly
Again i don’t know Kayla personally and if this has just been all blown out of proportion I wish it gets resolved quickly
'Depictions of underage pornography' are illegal