Today someone blocked me in every way: mail, chat, sending money, and trade. I didn't know you could block more than chat. This might come in handy one day and I was inquiring as to where the options are to block someone completely like that. Thanks
Blocking someone
Started by GamesDean [2266320] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
If you put them on your black list and have trading turned off I believe it does everything but block chat.
I think for mail you need to put them on your ignore list as well.
So what I'm gathering is you put them on ignore list for mail, block on chat, and put them on enemies list for bazaar. What controls the sending money and trade?
If you ignore someone, they cant send money and trade aswell.
You can block someone from all forms of communication via the ignore list found on your messages page. https://www.torn.com/messages.php#/p=ignorelist
The button on a chat box only blocks their chat box.
The button on a chat box only blocks their chat box.
Possibly, I've never spoken to anyone on my blacklist.
If you use doctorn you can also block or hide posts/threads in the forums from the players you don't like.
Is there a way to block someone from chat too?