Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Judging Damage Made

Started by Valaskjalf [1503919] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 344 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Valaskjalf [1503919]

I guess I never though of the percentage of my opponents life I was taking each turn in an attack until now. It looks as if I am taking 10-20% of their life in hands, feet, legs and arm areas and more that 50% when dealing a crit. I realize this will vary depending on armor and stats but it has me thinking the longer battles expected will only be with those who have similar stats or perhaps those who neglected training one or more stat.

I am also curious if you feel the damage you are dealing is comparative in percentage dealt to your opponents life before the attacking update. It seems a few hundred damage hits then an abrupt one thousand or more hit or even greater crit is going to end most attacks in a similar fashion prior to the update.

If this is the base line I wonder how much the planned updates will effect attacking, it may seem fine now but then when these additional features get introduced will it be learning the system over again. Perhaps that's what I may be over thinking is the fact this could be a long adjustment because all the variables are not in play yet.