Continue The Sentence
How to play:
I will start with a sentence that has yet to be completed.
The next person will continue the sentence.
Example:
[ME]: Today I went to the ice cream shop and
[NEXT PERSON]: bought some ice cream for myself and my friend.
Then the person after that would start another sentence to go along with the last one.
I hope this makes enough sense. PM me if you have any questions [image: hypixel.net]
Rules
The sentence must make sense
No cussing or racist remarks
You can not post twice in a row
Have fun!
Let begin with.. I wake up in the morning and....
How to play:
I will start with a sentence that has yet to be completed.
The next person will continue the sentence.
Example:
[ME]: Today I went to the ice cream shop and
[NEXT PERSON]: bought some ice cream for myself and my friend.
Then the person after that would start another sentence to go along with the last one.
I hope this makes enough sense. PM me if you have any questions [image: hypixel.net]
Rules
The sentence must make sense
No cussing or racist remarks
You can not post twice in a row
Have fun!
Let begin with.. I wake up in the morning and....