Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Does the banking merit affect the Cayman banking?

Started by ChronoPlays [2310718] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 288 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

ChronoPlays [2310718]
I'm new to travel and recently I went to the Cayman Islands and saw they have a bank there. I was wondering if merits that increase bank interest work on the Cayman banks?
Travalgar [2317242]
Cayman Island's bank serves as a bad investment bank. Use it to temporarily store your money in lack of better options (Private Island vaults, Faction vaults), but don't count on it for passive incomes.
arrow [2024586]
Not really. For newer players I wouldn’t recommend caymans. But for players who have all the stock BBs and have maxed the city bank, caymans isn’t a bad idea.

Players with 100s of billions just sitting there can make 100s of millions each month of passive income.
Travalgar [2317242]
I would imagine the majority of players don't own BB stock, maxed city bank, and have 100s of Torn billions. Wouldn't you think so, too?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I did this for years, and regret every second of it. There are better ways to hold your cash and still make money from it all lol.
Delta [2049998]
Even then, it would probably be a better investment to learn the stock market. Unless you're like hopeless, but there are definitely those that will help you out with stock market anyways.
Endamir [3682244]

If you maxed city bank you maxed all shares have all dividends i thing buying cheap shares and selling when high is serves better earning than cayman but you need to be good invester i suggest new players should use stored money to learning and getting experiance about buyying selling ,bonus you can buy lots of private island and rent them too , you need air strip upgrade to sell them to travelers.