15 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 2 likes · It's because Ched sent me the item to send to this guy rather than us crediting one and I can't send items whilst flying. :) All my staff tools I can operate from overseas but this isn't a staff tool …
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 2 likes · lmfao another victim of travel 1.0
So I've been doing dump searches with spare E since I didn't know there was a merit for doing a set amount of times.
But I picked up a Mingun eariler today from the dump but I looked through my inv eariler and noticed that it wasn't there. (I hadn't notice it eariler since I don't look at my weapons very much.) Unless I'm just mistaken or I miss clicked or something silly.
I know it's not something awfully big overall but it just seems odd, unless I'm just mistaken in the long run.
This actually happened to me too with a medieval helmet on the day it came out. I just assumed I must have accidentally hit dump. But I really did not think so.
Has this happened to anyone else? I did a few dump searches and didn't specifically check if I was credited with the items. Will anyone affected by this get what they should have?
Lol, do you not bring your dev tools on vacation with you? That's irresponsible.
Seriously though it's interesting that you can't resolve these things while flying... I guess it limits back-end things as well as normal in-game things for us.
It's because Ched sent me the item to send to this guy rather than us crediting one and I can't send items whilst flying. :) All my staff tools I can operate from overseas but this isn't a staff tool :P I'm limited in the same manner as anyone else in this regard.
It was a rare instance where the same item was coincidentally found twice at the exact same time by two different users, so one person didn't have one. Luckily we keep a few spares!
We've pushed a fix for this which is now live though and are checking any other instances.