Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donating Through Google Pay

Started by Kagano [2349883] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Kagano [2349883]
Now that torn is going mobile,
I wonder if it is possible to show my support for torn with google pay.
I am having a ton of fun , so I'd love to donate to torn city!
snasty [2228057]
Maybe they should allow the purchase of subscriber status through Google Pay and not Donator Packs? Should be easier to pull that back without damaging the economy too much. Or possibly unlocking the ability to purchase through GPay after a certain age.
Bandit [2033238]
I believe chedburn mentioned why this wouldn't be done or why it would be difficult to implement but I could be wrong.

Something regarding Google taking a percentage of the cost of the donator packs/subscription costs