Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GLOBAL TAX

Started by Superior- [2131856] on in General Discussion.

64 replies · 1.01k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
65
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Superior- [2131856]
IS ANYONE ELSE SICK AND TIRED OFF ALL THE SHIT TALK IN GLOBAL?

EMPTY THREATS AND PEOPLE SUCKING UP PEOPLES BUTTS, YES I SAID BUTTS

IT STOPS TODAY, I AM TAKING OVER IF YOU WANT TO TALK IN GLOBAL YOU MUST PAY ME $5,000,000.

I WILL CONTROL IT ANYONE WHO DOESNT PAY ME WILL BE HOSPED BY MY TEAM CONSTANT FOR 6 WEEKS, YES 6 WEEKS

ME AND MY TEAM WORK ON ROTATION SO WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE WATCHING THE CHAT SO DONT THINK YOU CAN SCAM ME


100T - MAKING TORN GREAT AGAIN


EDIT:

Some people who have paid already :

Maxheadroom - 5m
Red - 5m
hoch - 5m
brutal thug - 5m
Dragonborn - 5m



Money earned so far: $25,000,000

[image: media0.giphy.com]
Red [1180625]
I'm not trying to be someone, only myself. All your caps raging shitposts are telling me you are trying to be DUDE. And that's just so sad. Even he doesn't wanna be him.
Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
Man I am tempted to open global just to mess with you now.

YOU ALMOSTA got me to say something in there.

Luckily I have it shut off.
Starpaws [2086059]
We've been over this before. I am not Asta. You cannot prove otherwise. If the staff had a single suspicion that I was Asta, they would have spoken to me.