If I have a good suspicion that a player is using a multi should I report it or will it be found out by the admins on their own ?
Suspect multi account
Started by Jeremiahcron [2350797] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sepulchrave [2092631]
· 5 likes ·
"Evidence" would be a better term. ;) - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 4 likes ·
report it with the report icon like the above post said, also put in all your "proof" for lack of a better term. - Ridgeback [2015242]
· 3 likes ·
My favorite one running around was using an account to bully younger players. He started in on one in my faction, so I hit him and asked him to leave that player alone. In less than one minute his main …
Report it. Use player report on their profile to report it.
Ok thanks
report it with the report icon like the above post said, also put in all your "proof" for lack of a better term.
As Ishaan said ... Always report it. Provide as much evidence as possible.
It’s an account that was added just today and has done no crimes or missions just jump on a wall heal and back to the wall I’m still kind of new but this seems extremely suspicious like it was made to just try to give them an edge in the war against us
Hmmm possibly but its not uncommon for factions to recruit new players to sit on walls. They usually pay them to wall sit. That in and of itself inst so suspect and as you become more familiar with things around torn you'll see its a common practice.
I reported it anyways due to the suspicion and was verified that it was suspicious but I thank you all for the advice and greatly appreciate you guys following up with me so promptly
snitch...
jk gj (:
jk gj (:
Management loves multis.
"Evidence" would be a better term. ;)
There are a lot of cheating multis playing this game but at times suspicious behaviour can be explained by the suspect having a friend who is helping them.
But there are 'glaringly obvious' multis. Ie the personals ads in the newspaper and you can see stuff if you know what to look for in factions, companies and travelers ie flower/plushie/hunting multis are a thing ...
I dont report many players because i find a lot of the time they get caught out anyway ..
But there are 'glaringly obvious' multis. Ie the personals ads in the newspaper and you can see stuff if you know what to look for in factions, companies and travelers ie flower/plushie/hunting multis are a thing ...
I dont report many players because i find a lot of the time they get caught out anyway ..
My favorite one running around was using an account to bully younger players. He started in on one in my faction, so I hit him and asked him to leave that player alone. In less than one minute his main came on and hit me, leaving a comment with my exact words. I kept the chat windows with both of them open to watch. Over a couple of days I see them log on and off in succession. Made the report...it was rejected. I don't think they looked at all. Like I said, management loves multis. Ched's stats aren't strength and speed. They are player numbers, and multis make numbers. I don't think management cares to get rid of them except the grossest of violators who are easy to catch to make it look like they are after them, but in the end they love 'em.
Very true Ridgeback as I see some evidence of multis yet need help with it the suspects are peter420 and BRIZA
Mail me the multis ids and i will 'take care' of them. seriously.
There are a lot of multi maggots and i can crush most of them like grapes.
I like reading their whining and crying mails and chats.
There are a lot of multi maggots and i can crush most of them like grapes.
I like reading their whining and crying mails and chats.
I have received a number of mails. And i will be looking at the people involved tomorrow :P
Just off the top of my head i have heard about one of them before ..
A 'dodgy' player ..
Just off the top of my head i have heard about one of them before ..
A 'dodgy' player ..
I like making multis cry >_>