With the Ultimate Racing tournament going on I'm wonder if there are any other racing fans out there? I'm currently bouncing between Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsports 7 on my Xbox and Motorsports Manager on mobile. What racing games have you been enjoying and how do you feel about Torn racing.
Racing Games
Started by iGilgamesh [2139958] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I do play Motorsport Manager on PC every now and then, but can't really call that a racing game... Other than that at the moment just Wreckfest when i'm tremendously bored.
I have considered getting Forza Horizon 4 for pc, but i fear it would be one more in the list of games i have and don't play, so trying to restrain myself from doing it.
I have considered getting Forza Horizon 4 for pc, but i fear it would be one more in the list of games i have and don't play, so trying to restrain myself from doing it.
I really enjoy Motorsports Manager I'm playing in on my mobile phone and I would agree an say it's more like a strategy game then racing. Forza Horizon 4 is definitely an amazing racing game and it's arcade enough for most anyone to enjoy. My favorite parts are building my own tracks and collecting cars. The online multiplayer on FM7 is definitely a racing simulator but the racing is close and clearner then it used to be.
My favorite racing game is F1 2018 ( haven't bought 19 yet) and second is project cars 2.
I own FM7, but haven't really given it much attention as I dislike having to swap classes so often. Personal preference though.
One thing I do enjoy in FM7 is racing the subaru BRZ as we used to have one. It is very close to the real thing.
I own FM7, but haven't really given it much attention as I dislike having to swap classes so often. Personal preference though.
One thing I do enjoy in FM7 is racing the subaru BRZ as we used to have one. It is very close to the real thing.
My favorite racing game is NR2003 by a long shot. It’s just so customizable and the community is still thriving for an abandonware (and possibly legally free) PC game.
I play BeamNG.drive when I'm killing some time with friends. More of a simulator than a racing game but a lot of fun.