Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hehe

Started by Bottledwater [2346004] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 324 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
48
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bottledwater [2346004]
Just posting in case anyone wonders what an L looks like, this is never going to be worth your e.
  • Someone mugged you and stole $134,928 [view] 05:04:47 10/08/19
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
The attack log you posted says attack started at 05:04:44 with the finishing hit being at 05:04:45 and the mug happening at 05:04:47, while the other events you posted say the person was buying your items at 05:04:44 and 05:04:46.

Could be wrong but I think you can't act on other things if you have an attack started, and his total mugged has been $1,510,551,156 for a month according to the stat graph.

So it's likely not a buymug, it's probably just some random wasting energy on random mugs.

edit: typo
oraN [1778676]
Mugging In a second isn't possible either, I have seen 3 seconds mug on me by GSTAR but 1 second nah that's the time to load, even with multiple tabs
Caedes [2100412]
I know Steel Rain irl and can confirm he would never commit such an atrocity. The man reads to blind children in his spare time ffs
Aids [952386]
"Braille is a tactile writing system used by people who are visually impaired."

They don't need his help reading those books, he just wants good boy points.
SinCitySinner [2116762]
Hi.... Steel's faction leader here

Steel hates buy-muggers with a vengeance, highly doubt he would buy-mug you for a few thousand with his Networth. More than likely, someone saw that your items were being bought up and took the opportunity to mug you.

I'm currently flying to Rehab, will check the Faction attack logs when I get back to Torn.... will post those when I get a chance to prove it wasn't Steel
Bottledwater [2346004]
Fair enough guys, thank you for vouching for a good man. Coincidences like these are something I'll always post and it means alot to see the community cares to show the truth for one another, even if he perhaps sent someone else It doesnt really matter. The one portion of this thread that does is the first sentence. :) people get mugged for my networth, it's such a waste to use it on me eh?
Steel_Rain [2034675]
hi there Bottledwater, I really am sorry to see that you got mugged.

Here is the faction event log for that time, i hope this puts any suspicions to rest....

[image: i.postimg.cc]
As you can see no one in my faction even made an attack between the hrs of 04:15 and 05:54 :)