Good bye
Started by themorpheus [2186241] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Good luck! All the best.
I'd recommend you to place all your money in the cayman bank, sell all your assets and whatnot and place it there. At least then you have more cash if you decide to return in 5 years. Optimally you should login once every couple months just to invest in the regular bank for higher profit.
If you actually decide to 100% quit, I would be interested in holding on to your money. If you return, I will pay you back in full (0 interest rate) and I might need a few months to pay back, depending on my situation at that moment.
If you actually decide to 100% quit, I would be interested in holding on to your money. If you return, I will pay you back in full (0 interest rate) and I might need a few months to pay back, depending on my situation at that moment.
My brave little friend. YOU have been hand picked by my team of specialists!
YOU are active enough to join the Nature Watch Program!
Today!
Good day little sir!
We await your mail with great anticipation!
YOU are active enough to join the Nature Watch Program!
Today!
- Last Action: 1 minute
Good day little sir!
We await your mail with great anticipation!
its better to take a break, torn is a fun game, not forcing yourself to never play it again is only hurting yourself. take a break and come back when you want to play more torn.
*presses "F" for respect...*
It's not leaving unless you actually go.
Good bye. Hopefully real life will treat you better than torn. We all gonna leve this game anyway one day.
It will be our last login and we wont even know it
.
It will be our last login and we wont even know it
.
Last replied 22:31:31 - 10/08/19 (Now)
oh
Before you leave join the army, buy stocks, put money in Cayman and fly somewhere.
Good luck! :)
Good luck! :)
Yep, what she said. Or if you dont care about your combat stats, join Educaiton/Grocery before leaving.
Can you have my stuff?
Nobody really leaves torn after announcing.