Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Give away

Started by themorpheus [2186241] on in Fun & Games.

33 replies · 228 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Rhino [982382] ×1 themorpheus [2186241] ×1

Quilogy [2083745]
I sure do like Torn, I like stuff, and I like the Matrix. If you're seriously looking for someone to give stuff away to, I am totally the guy for you! That being said, you should still reconsider.
Nightmare [1637448]
Im just a poor boy from a poor family >.> i need a 600m investor for my new tech start up. Its an old idea with a new spin.

So you will be the first investor. I will take your cash and invest it for you like a bank, I know you're quitting but thats the new twist. I will take money fromplayers that are quitting and if they return they will get the sum invested and whatever interest has accumulated.

We know a lot of "forever quitters" return someday and this is a prime time to invest for you, its a no loss situation. If you happen to return that 600m may become 1b or 6b with my trade secret investing techniques.

Kind regards

NIGHTMARE INVESTMENT INC.

FTC DISCLAIMER: all investing is risky, but this dude is chill and trustworthy so totally invest with him.