I bet 10m on Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid. 5m on tie and 5m on Atletico Madrid win. I received my draw event but my win event disappeared. Not sure what happened, it just vanished...
betting bug.
Started by Cambit [1983296] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Passing to Sergey.
Can I get this resolved soon please.
Hello?????
I don't see your bet on Atletico Madrid. I see only bet on the draw.