....
Leave
Started by Roninjurai [2112263] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
alphaspinner [2340857] ×1
You sent a Box of Tissues to alphaspinner.
Mentions: alphaspinner [2340857]
Sorry, but all I can offer at this time is mediocre help.
GLHF
No discussion. Grave ?
YOU MUGGED ALPHASPINNER BUT THEIR WALLET WAS EMPTY
What's the consequence?
What's the consequence?
Damn bro. You dont have to get quite so generous. A simple brick will suffice.
I don't wanna
I figured it was an appropriate response for all the tears this train wreck of a thread is going to cause.
moved to graveyard, No content.
I refuse to leave