Unable to do crimes again
Crimes
Started by liharris30 [2106022] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Have this issue also
Can you please tell, what exactly is not working?
The next step isn’t working.
So I press ‘arson’ and it doesn’t take me to the next step.
So I press ‘arson’ and it doesn’t take me to the next step.
whenever i click a crime for example arson nothing progress. cleared cache too. both mobile and desktop
Same here on iOS
Same issue on android
Edit. It now is working
Edit. It now is working
Same issue with me, I’m playing using the Torn app on iOS.
Also having this issue, using web browser.
EDIT: Never mind. It seems to have been fixed for me. Just managed to commit 3 crimes in quick succession.
EDIT: Never mind. It seems to have been fixed for me. Just managed to commit 3 crimes in quick succession.
working for me again??? so confusing this has happened to me twice now,.
I had this, just refreshed my page and it worked again
Hullo
This should be resolved now?
I believe this should be resolved now. Thanks.
Feel free to create a new report for any further issues.
Feel free to create a new report for any further issues.