Are we really helping the Torn community? I've noticed the vast majority of those I revive were burned in an arsonist attempt. Yeah, there were a few maybe innocent people who were attacked by others, but most of the people I've found who have reviving enabled are arsonists.
https://postimg.cc/LYpkh1HP
If you don't want to revive arsonists, don't. You sure don't seem very fired up about it.
I only ask for a revive if I've oded on xanax. I've had a ton of revivers message me when I'm in the hospital for arson, but I usually decline those offers. Sometimes it's nice to just chill in the hospital for a bit.
I never ask for a revive, instead preferring to heal out with morphine or blood.
When i do get a revive I thank the reviver and if they ask kindly pay them in Xanax.
These works of mercy have inspired me and I am in training to become a free reviver
When I am actively reviving I tend to start at the top and just work down, I focus on those with green icons. I would rarely get to the people hospitalised by attacks with any energy left.
I always found the best unrequested payments were from factionless players. Got paid 25m for a revive before, was like 25,435,355 so assume everything this guy had on hand after a sporadic login.
The only reason for hospitalization I actually avoid reviving is surprise in the mail, because xanax overdoses and crime failures are rarely planned.