.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Bump R+
B U M P. R+
pay fast and trusted
R+
Trusted and quick payment
Can I have a go
I Was paid straight away thx man!
Dropped 45 hits after speaking to him.
10/10, +R, would consider letting him date my sister if I had one..
10/10, +R, would consider letting him date my sister if I had one..
the best in the city
thanks always for fast payment, will send more losses over!
Lost more than my shirt and shoes. hehe
Super fast payment, trusted buyer :)
Super fast payment, trusted buyer :)
Great buyer, quick payments!
best one
b
Fast & Trustworthy <3
10/10 R+
10/10 R+
Quick payment, trustworthy ++
still need 209 losses