Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaars Tabs

Started by Zed [390936] on in Suggestions.

42 replies · 468 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Zed [390936]
Same as items are can we please have item category tabs for bazaars.

Up date: Ched has commented that more items will load as you scroll down, however I don't think this is enough, as we stand bazaars which have lots of items are very uncomfortable.

Let's get this to 100
AngryVGNerd [1530413]

I have hundreds of items for sale in my bazzar and it is tough keeping my bazzar organized. I'd like to see any improvement to make listing easier for someone like me. I keep my wepons in sections of specific types and I need to move individual items down the list to keep specific items together to stay orginized looking. I put in this extra effort so its easier for buyers to find items their looking for by type and stats but it takes forever and I wish it was easier.

A suggestion of mine would to have bazaars set up the same as items in individuals inventorys. Perhaps not have multiple bazzars but have separate tabs for primary, secondary, temps ect like items are listed in items market and like when you view weapons in your own inventory. This would be a massive improvement to bazaars both for buyers and sellers.
AngryVGNerd [1530413]

Also when managing items in a bazaar you cant view weapon stats, you need to be on a computer and have 2 tabs open to view bazaar while managing items in another tab. For example, if I were to want to reprice specific weapons on my mobile in the mix of my hundreds of weapons I would have to view the weapon in my own bazaar first then countdown what spot it is in to know which one to reprice in managing items. Quite the disadvantage to mobile users and seemingly unnecessarily difficult for the pc user as well. 
Haleon [2349321]
I absolutely love this idea! Optionally, the possiblity of creating custom tabs with custom tab names and item lists, but that may be a bit much. I'm just one fully in support of customizations, even though, as a programmer myself, I understand the work involved.