Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat boxes

Started by IceColdCola [1822744] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
IceColdCola [1822744]
Hello all, my suggestion is to make the chat box default size bigger.

Right now I can post in trade chat and sometimes within a second my post is off the page because of other posts, especially from those with very long posts which can make it difficult for people to see smaller posts.

If anything, I only see the problem in trade chat so perhaps we could just increase the size of that one?
I know you can change the size yourself, but then that makes it harder to know when you can re-post too. Thanks