The time old debate.
What do you think came first? the chicken or the egg?
I came first
yup first vote
imo the dino came first and had an egg that turned out similar to the chickens we see today so techinically the egg came first because the animal that layed it was not a chicken but what the chicken was before it evolved into one.
2 random animals made love and created the egg that made the chicken
So does that make it a chicken egg or *insert other animal*s egg? that turned into a chicken when it hatched?
technically it was not a chicken egg because it didn't belong to a chicken. The animal inside turned into a chicken but the egg was not a chicken's egg.
are you high roxy?
I was going to say that.
Egg plant Come first .. it means both chicken and egg count as veggie
egg plant emoji in tight hole yes okay bye
So we are eating the evolved dino meat and egg? Sounds cool
Yes! Everytime you eat a turkey or a chicken or an egg you are technically eating a dinosaur
High off the questions life's mysteries throw at us
I'm confused how do you make an egg orgasm?
You introduce it to a cock
I just ordered one of each off of Amazon.
I'll let you know the results.
Wouldn't that only work with the chicken? If it was a particularly considerate cock I suppose the chicken might be the first to come then.
I mean the egg is destined to grow up to be a chicken
I am not sure if the question was firs about this I do not see so. But more so recently it seems to be a creationism, versus evolution question.
Where in Evolution The Egg came first because creatures before the chicken would have eggs.. In creationism or some form of it, it would be when the god or gods created the chicken or the egg or other creatures with eggs first. So in that it would be a different sort of question.
Also in polytheism especially depending on which polytheistic one it could be well is there a different god like a god of fertility that created the ways of reproduction. Where they declared it would be eggs. Then another god created the chicken. Then you have to figure out which one may have done it before the other.
The day I come to torn for science is the day I give up on life