Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$ ONE DOLLAR GIVEAWAY $

Started by RedRocket_Izzy [2317218] on in Fun & Games.

24 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

RedRocket_Izzy [2317218]

That's right Ladies and Gentleman
ONE WHOLE DOLLAR!!

Forget all those threads which attract poor losers who have to write essays on what they'd do with 100mil in hopes of getting lucky
I want all the rich losers on this threato give me essays on why they DON'T want $1.

Maybe you have the perfect balance of $69,969,696,969 and you don't want a stupid dollar to ruin your bragging rights
Maybe it the extra dollar results in someone mugging you for $2 meaning you miss out on the Church Mouse honor bar
The reasons are endless

But who am I to care about opinions. Everyone who writes convincing arguments, on how they don't want a dollar, will have their dreams crushed as I brutally shove the one dollar up their fat ass.

The rules are simple:
Write a short paragraph, (about 20-50 words) explaining why you don't want to win a dollar.
Pray that you don't win (But you will)

Now without any further ado,
Let's Begin


[image: upload.wikimedia.org]



Kagano [2349883]
As a citizen of Torn, I don't want to win this dollar, due to the fact that it might be infected with a nano-virus that could kill me as soon as I touch it and I do not want to get killed by picking up a dollar that is being given out freely, heck you might have put in in yo panties or something, so I really do not want to win this dollar.
DominicV [2289277]
Well, who wants a dollar? If I post on here, I'll get a dollar. I can put it to good use. I can use it to get mugged for it and get the honor. Howevere, I'd have to be mugged for that. That would mean hosp. That would suck.
Pierpoint [2307753]
One dollar wouldn't even be enough to pay off duke! I can't even make a bounty. Keep ya nasty dollar to yourself. Who knows where you been keeping it either. Last time I picked up money off the street I got robbed- never again