REDO
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Define an unbiased poll. Or what Ched considers one to be.
Isn't posing the question in the poll as
Shouldn't the poll be "Pick one." and then have the options of
Try and excuse my pedantry, but I've watched Ched operate in the forums for years. And I wouldn't put it past him to walk in here after hundreds or thousands of votes and tell you your poll is worthless because you didn't pose the question properly.
Isn't posing the question in the poll as
"Remove the bazaar warning?"Biased?
Shouldn't the poll be "Pick one." and then have the options of
- Remove the "above market value" bazaar warning.
- Keep the "above market value" bazaar warning.
Try and excuse my pedantry, but I've watched Ched operate in the forums for years. And I wouldn't put it past him to walk in here after hundreds or thousands of votes and tell you your poll is worthless because you didn't pose the question properly.
That’s fair, will remake it!
Moved to grave at OPs request