Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacks API not logging info

Started by StormHare [2301439] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Levyathan [2357576] ×2

StormHare [2301439]
Hi there! My in-game and out-of-game spouse, Levyathan [2357576] is experiencing problems with the API. It hasn't logged any of her attacks, though she's been pushing for Level 15, which normally wouldn't be a problem, except it is causing problems with the use of the third-party YATA site. When we looked at api.torn.com, and checked the attacks endpoint, it was empty. I checked mine as well, and it was functioning normally, listing all of my recent attacks. We were just wondering if there's anything we should do to figure out how to make it work. Thanks for taking a look at this!

Mentions: Levyathan [2357576]

StormHare [2301439]
That’s where I’m confused as well. The attack stats update as normal, but the actual recorded list of attacks is empty. For example, when I use https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=Attacksfull&key=MY_API_KEY, I get a list of all of my recent attacks, including id number, Respect gained, Chain modifier, everything. However, when she uses the same url, it returns empty brackets with no information at all. Every other endpoint displays full unformation, But Attacks and Attacksfull are empty, at least on our side of things. I hope that clarifies a bit more what the issue is.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Perhaps they can PM me the full URL with the API key being used and I'll debug it? I have no idea why this would happen.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I've found the issue. It was because no attacks had been received, which broke the merge of the outgoing / incoming attack arrays.

This fix will be live on Tuesday, thanks!