About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
I love that you want to share Torn with the world, but everyone looking at this thread already plays Torn. Try sharing the link to some friends or on other forums!
Damn, this looks interesting, ill have to check it out!
I don't know, I heard it can be hard to catch up with people who started earlier than you sometimes. Wish I already had an account instead of having to start new.
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life
GRAVE
im already playing it, great game
Torn city? Never heard of it, must not be that great
I see you can make clans/factions in Torn City. Start one up and send me an invite.
I’ve heard about it, has pigs in it.
On scale from 0 to 10 I rate it bacon
On scale from 0 to 10 I rate it bacon
Another dumbf**k begging for fed...
clicked it, but it was nerfed.
I love that you want to share Torn with the world, but everyone looking at this thread already plays Torn. Try sharing the link to some friends or on other forums!