Smith you git, your back to haunt me!...your work always had me like " wow" so crisp and creative....still bugs me to this day that I could never get the hang of this style.
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
$3.50
Final offer.
Final offer.
Works actually decentttttt
R+
R+
R+ for samples and generally the work you produce.... Definitely a steep price but you always were expensive!
You think maybe running an auction with a 200m buyout might be worth a try?
You think maybe running an auction with a 200m buyout might be worth a try?
This forum is aids now, retards charging 20mill for things that look like mouldy diarrhoea so going by that logic you should be charging even more than 200mill, thank f**k you're back, means I have a reason to click this shit again
I learned graphics in like a week, my work was fking terrible but better than most the people on this forum..
Proper lazy useless bastards that just want a quick buck.
Proper lazy useless bastards that just want a quick buck.
hardly anyone pays up end of the day
yeah im here just to steal ur business lol
thanks man ! appreciate it.
thanks man ! appreciate it.
Aint that the damn truth
One of these days all the old artists will make a come back and the new ones will brush themselves away with no business
Just make me something broke boi
m8888 the boys are back in town
Make me another one thnx
Bump for the broke boi
I think I killed him, rip
hold that thought..
still open for business
650x400 please, I liked the `astronaut looking through the space window` one you for me before ;)
Do me another space one.
Maybe based of https://i.imgur.com/I5Hteh8.png but overall change the render if you want.
Do me another space one.
Maybe based of https://i.imgur.com/I5Hteh8.png but overall change the render if you want.