Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Raffle - CLOSED

Started by FalconE51 [78101] on in Fun & Games.

110 replies · 904 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kalaya [2268831]
UwU's softly.

Also I don't know if I can nominate another person since I already nominated one and to be honest it doesn't make sense for me to nominate someone atm since currently I'm the only one getting the free ticket for today but if I can may I nominate TriTuRaDor [1021253] because they pulled me a 1 day old noob out of the street and was like "hey kid you want a faction?" and their honestly so amazing.

Mentions: TriTuRaDoR [1021253]

FalconE51 [78101]
Since it's new day (TC Time), I decided to get the drawing out of the way.

The winner is Reaperzx!

[image: i.ibb.co]

I encourage EVERYONE to nominate another player, or even their own self, for the free ticket drawing each day.
Remember: THE NOMINATION MUST BE DONE EACH DAY. THE NOMINATOR MUST R+ (thumbs up) THE ORIGINAL THREAD POST AND A REASON WHY (any reason) FOR THE NOMINATION MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THE PLAYER'S NAME TO MAKE IT VALID. You can only 'R+' a post once, and that is all that is needed to make nominations valid, as long as a reason why is included with the name. R+'ing other posts of mine on this thread is not necessary to validate nominations and it cannot and will not affect your nominee's chances of winning the daily ticket.
FalconE51 [78101]
I appreciate the nomination, but, I think that would be a good thing for me to even appear as an entrant, let alone if my name were to come up as a winner. So, respectfully, I must decline, my friend.
ChefMutzy [2196015]
You sent $20,000,000 to FalconE51 with the message: for the raffle...40 entries please

and i would like to nominate myself.... ChefMutzy(2196015) for the free ticket, I have had a rough go of it in the bookie lael and could use a little assistance

Thank you
FalconE51 [78101]
Thank you! So far, so good. I look forward to the conclusion of this raffle and handing out prizes. Then, I can begin preparing for the next one, and hopefully each one will be bigger and bigger.