Be warned. Unrelenting medical like to attack players after they revive them. They also gang up and attack people who disagree with paying 5million for a revive.
Revive muggers
Started by Biggus--Dickus [2226155] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Sounds like a nice racket, where do I sign up?
I presume they mugged you for 50k right?
So unfair
So unfair
No. They've been nonstop hospitalizing and bountying someone I know because they didnt want a revive from them
Did they ask for the revive then decide after that they didn't want the revive?
No. He was approached by one of them. and he told no thanks so they started gang attacking him and putting bounties on him
No one cares.
Well, you cared enough to comment.
What reviver who's looking to make money wastes energy on attacks and money on bounties?
There's gotta be more to it than that..URM is a good revive faction, and that behavior sounds outlandish for any reviver to do for extortion.
There's gotta be more to it than that..URM is a good revive faction, and that behavior sounds outlandish for any reviver to do for extortion.
This is a pathetic thread. Please show us proof instead of making a shitpost.
Thank you DUDE for making the forums a better place. Please continue to police the forum, Sheriff.
https://www.torn.com/events.php#/step=all
Doesn't work, just links events. you'll need to upload a screenshot.
Why do i feel like it's the guy who was saying revivers should pay him for the honor of reviving him lol
I'm not quite that conceited. I'll pay for revives at a reasonable price. Even more if I'm stuck overseas. But 5mil is ridiculous, and attacking someone after they say "no thanks" for days on end is even dumber. Also, we have the same name irl. Kinda creepy