Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Weapon Mods went missing]

Started by Crystalz [784338] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Crystalz [784338]
Dear staff, I used to own a "1mw Laser", always equipped with my flamethrower. And today I noticed my Level one laser went missing from the Mods Inventory. I wonder how could this happen?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to our logs you never bought this mod actually. And there is a system, that will remove such mods from your inventory (if there is no match with logs). Can you please tell, when and how exactly you received that mod (it can be because of few past bugs that are now fixed).
Crystalz [784338]
Hi aurel1, thanks for following up in this matter.

I bought this mod with the mission credits. I have it with me for at least 2 years or longer (probably among the earliest mod I own). I don't remember exactly when I bought it, and how much mission credits I spend for it.

Crystalz
Crystalz [784338]
I am sure that I bought the "1mw Laser" with mission credits in the early days, but you are suggesting that this mod is not in logs.


Could you please suggest a way to resolve this issue? Am I going to lose a mod even though I have been using it for years? I believe the majority of TC players will not PrintScreen everything they own, as well as to record when and where all items were purchased. I could not provide you with any further evidence to prove that I own a "1mw Laser".


Crystalz