I am not sure if this has been suggested in the past. I think that when you are flying, you should be able to send money that you have to other people. Same with if you have access to Faction Bank and send money to members who has money stored in the Faction Bank. If you can buy and sell stocks via flying, then you should be able to do this.
Money Transfer
Started by Rykert [2256897] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lat [1187876]
· 2 likes ·
Yet another way to safely trade bazaars then though. Fly to Swiss and send cash as your bazaar sells. Would be yet another way to soften the game. I would remove stock trading whilst flying also.
agreed
Great for QoL
totally agree
agreed
Yet another way to safely trade bazaars then though. Fly to Swiss and send cash as your bazaar sells. Would be yet another way to soften the game. I would remove stock trading whilst flying also.
Chedburn is that you?
I ageew
Just someone who prefers a little risk than the game is moving towards ;).
Bet you read the fine print when you use an Apple product to be safe :P
Bet you read the fine print when you use an Apple product to be safe :P
You guessed it right, i do. I Don't read the fine print because i don't know how to use the products but just because i want to see if its any helpful to the average person who would be reading it. also its kind of shiny :P (if you know what i mean)