Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weekly Patch Notes

Started by Ryan-o [2111217] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
If you mean the articles - yeah I'm currently working on one for the last few weeks. Stewie and I have been on holiday and I was meant to finish the latest one yesterday but had to visit a relative in hospital. Should be out tomorrow!
AJ- [2173898]
If your looking to find out what new merits are being released in the weekly patch notes just go to the announcement forum, click on the week you wish to look at and scroll to the bottom half, it tells you what new merit has been added.