How long does it take for your nnb to increase from 15 to 16? In terms of amount of crimes. I have 3 merit upgrades on nerve. Does this affect it not increasing? Thank you in advance
NNB Increase
Started by SoleNyu [2354239] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Your nerve bar will never naturally increase from 15 to 16. As your crime experience increases your nerve bar will increase in steps of 5 (15, 20, ... , 55, 60).
Using merits and Faction specials you can increase your nerve bar in steps of 1.
Using merits and Faction specials you can increase your nerve bar in steps of 1.
But I've done over 400 crimes and nothing. How many more would I have to do? Thank you for answering!
Many more than 400 since you're going to jail every day.
There is no quick answer to your question.
But if you want one... Thousands.
Read this : Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
There is no quick answer to your question.
But if you want one... Thousands.
Read this : Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
Mentions: Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
It will often take thousands of crimes to see an increase. It also depends on what types of crimes you're doing as well as how often you're jailed, as these both impact your NNB changes (or specifically your Crime Experience, which is what determines your NNB).
I would guess you'll need around 500-700 crimes, but like I said it'll depend on the type.
I would guess you'll need around 500-700 crimes, but like I said it'll depend on the type.
If you're going to jail regularly, you'll never progress. You have to avoid jail. Some crimes are "safe" crimes assuming your nnb is high enough, and you should do those.
Some crimes are never safe, no matter how high your nnb gets, and you should never do those. (With a possible exception for drug crimes, which are not safe. That is it's own discussion.)
Some crimes are never safe, no matter how high your nnb gets, and you should never do those. (With a possible exception for drug crimes, which are not safe. That is it's own discussion.)
I saved some info:
At the end of Level 7, I dinged to NNB = 20.
I had done 300 Search for Cash, 300 Sell Copied Media, and 155 Shoplift Jackets.
I've never stolen chocolates, so didn't have to deal with jail setbacks. If you are stealing chocolates, STOP!
At the end of Level 7, I dinged to NNB = 20.
I had done 300 Search for Cash, 300 Sell Copied Media, and 155 Shoplift Jackets.
I've never stolen chocolates, so didn't have to deal with jail setbacks. If you are stealing chocolates, STOP!
Thank you all for your answers. I'll be patient and steal some jackets. Also stole a lot of chocolate. Oups!
you could increase your nerve bar with merits and do a reset down the road. ive always encouraged doing a newb build with merits anyways.
nerve (does not help in quality/success only quantity)
crime xp
awareness
bank interest
education time
maybe looting if you wanna do mugs
when you go to reset for your big boy set up i would do things like critical hits and life points and throw some in passives.
if you log in on Christmas day the last few years i always get a free merit reset so i mean you could work on your networth and nerve bar and maybe get lucking finding some stuff in the city. but awareness doesnt mean you will find good stuff but by finding more stuff you may end up finding more good stuff. but nothing says you will find more good stuff its just a hopeful thing.
nerve (does not help in quality/success only quantity)
crime xp
awareness
bank interest
education time
maybe looting if you wanna do mugs
when you go to reset for your big boy set up i would do things like critical hits and life points and throw some in passives.
if you log in on Christmas day the last few years i always get a free merit reset so i mean you could work on your networth and nerve bar and maybe get lucking finding some stuff in the city. but awareness doesnt mean you will find good stuff but by finding more stuff you may end up finding more good stuff. but nothing says you will find more good stuff its just a hopeful thing.
Will keep that in mind thanks Ricky