Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Russian Roulette

Started by Kystro [2193645] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Kystro [2193645]
Just having a game of rr but i left before anyone joined because I got mugged but it I didn't get my money refunded?
Kystro [2193645]
The Russian Roulette game you were in has timed out and opponent used 'Take action' option

Got that in my event logs the timer was still counting down waiting for someone to join the game
Stewie [1494547]
Yes, that's right.

The game will continue after being hospitalised. It is up to you to get out of hospital, and return to the game?
Kystro [2193645]
It said the player used take action button but no one ever joined the game and it was still counting down waiting for a player to join
Kystro [2193645]
Sorry I did not go back as no one joined and i thought it would just end the game but obviously not as it was still counting down when I left cheers